Take Action - Prevent Tolling on I205
Tolling Clackamas County is unacceptable and there is no reason we must accept it. It can be stopped.
What we know
• $240 per month/ per vehicle
• Taxes the poor to pay for the rich
• FREE tolls for the rich who can afford expensive electric vehicles
• Serious violation of privacy rights due to tracking when and where you drive
• No additional roads are planned to be built with the money collected
• Supporters admit their plan is to force a change to mass transit by adding massive costs to driving
• Neighborhood side-streets will see a major increase in congestion as drivers avoid the tolls
How we stop it!
Clackamas County Anti-tolling Action Plan
1. Speak Up. Tell them what you think.
Tolling I205 in Clackamas County is unacceptable and there is no reason we must accept it.
– Join an Anti-Tolling Group/Organization
3. Actively Resist all Tolling
Tolling is not a done deal. We can stop it. The answer is ‘NO’ to every question about tolling.
– No more exceptions
– No compromise until they get a public vote of approval
– No more paying for ‘surveys, studies or polling’
– Actively resist with every legal path possible
– Every time a vote is held, we will be there making sure we get a chance to tell them ‘NO’